Alumina Ceramic Ball for Ball Mill
Product Code : NT028
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 500.00 - 1100.00 USD ($)
- Product Type
- Ceramic Ball
- Ceramic Type
- Ceramic Balls
- Alumina Ceramic
Alumina balls are made of high quality material with isostatic pressing technology and calcined with high temperature. Alumina balls are used in ceramic, porcelain glaze,glass, chemical industry, etc. They are the grinding medium for ball mill, pot mill, vibration mill and other fine powder grinding equipment, etc.
- Made of good quality and high temperature alumina powder.
- High purity and high intensity.
- High hardness and less wear abrasion
- No harmful to the grinded materials.
- Processed with isostatic technology with high density.
- High temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance and corrosion resistance.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Delivery Time
- 20 Days
- Packaging Details
- Wooden case
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Asia