Alumina Ball For Ball Mill
Product Code : NT052
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Ton
- Price Range
- 500.00 - 1500.00 USD ($)
- Product Type
- Ceramic Ball
- Ceramic Type
- Ceramic Balls
Alumina balls are made of high quality material with iso static pressing technology and calcined with high temperature. Alumina balls are used in ceramic, porcelain glaze,glass, chemical industry, etc. They are the grinding medium for ball mill, pot mill, vibration mill and other fine powder grinding equipment, etc.
- Made of good quality and high temperature alumina powder.
- High purity and high intensity.
- High hardness and less wear abrasion
- No harmful to the grinded materials.
- Processed with iso static technology with high density.
- High temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance and corrosion resistance.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Delivery Time
- 20 Days
- Packaging Details
- In bag with pallet
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia